BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

A civil wedding day...


A red calendar date for my youngest sister, it’s her civil wedding day which was officiated by Mayor Reynaldo Bautista himself. We just followed at the reception at Pines View Hotel at Legarda Street. Our family is almost complete except for my children and nephew who did not able to make it due to their classes. I was asked to give my testimonial message in behalf of my family. At the middle of the occasion, I was saddened that I forgot to bring lunch for my daughter. I was so worried then, I called up the guard on duty to borrow money from her teacher but unfortunately she was nowhere to found. It’s God’s grace another teacher heard about it so he excused my daughter immediately from her class and let her joined him for late afternoon lunch. I was relieved when the guard texted me that my daughter has already eaten her meal. In return to the very nice gesture done by the teacher I brought snack and thank him for what he did for my daughter.

No relevant things has happened the following day, just went to the market after sending my daughter to school. Made skinless longanisa for my pending orders. Upon fetching my daughter in the afternoon, she had a good news, she passed the audition for the intramurals cheer dancing competition. She was so excited and looks forward for the start of the practice. I am also very supportive on all the things she wanted to do to gain self confidence.

It’s Saturday once again, time for washing the clothes and fixing everything in order. In the afternoon, I delivered the longanisa I made to the office of my friend. After having a snack, I accompanied my daughter to her wushu training at Maharlika which ended up to 6 O’clock in the afternoon.

0 comments: