BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Blowout!


It’s the first day of the week. And it’s the last day of my daughters’ examination. After having lunch we went to my sister-in-laws parlor to accompany my mother to buy an outfit for my sisters wedding. But before we get to leave my father appeared furiously angry and even made trouble. We ended at the precinct and had decided to let him stay there for overnight.

Today is my daughter told me the good news when I fetch her at school. She got high scores inspite of not reviewing before taking the examination. Instead of me giving her a blowout my friend Helen took in-charge. We went to SM supermarket, had a short window shopping and then had snack at the food court. We went home early because I invited to investigating officer in the house to settle the conflict between my parents. With the help of the police officers, they both agree to live in their own for the meantime. I just hope everything will be normal.

0 comments: