BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

A Window Shopping Spree


It is sad that we did not attend the mass this Sunday because of the heavy rains. We just accompanied my son at the Zola café’ until the rain stopped. Before going home my daughter ask me to have window shopping at the SM shoemart which happen to be on sale. On our way to the mall, we bumped into Marichu, a co-parent and her daughter. Since there so many shoppers we separate ways so as we could move freely. We almost forgot the time looking for an affordable items but sad to say although they are sale, it is still quite expensive for a middle class family like us.

It’s again the start of the week, it’s a very hectic one. After sending my daughter to school, we proceeded to the market with my co-parents. Then went to my sister-in-laws parlor at Maharlika wherein my mother is waiting. We have an appointment with the bank for the withdrawal of their time deposit as requested by my father. There are lacking documents which are not signed by my sister so we went to her house to have it signed. Went back to town to have it submitted to the bank for processing. We were advised to wait for 15 working days before the time deposit be released. My mother and I was starving because it’s almost 12 noon. Since there is food reserve for her at the parlor of my sister-in-law, we just took our lunch at her place.

After finishing our lunch, I received a text message from a friend asking me to accompany her at my friends’ dress shop for her daughters’ United Nation costume. From their, we went to Porta Vaga mall to have a cup of coffee before fetching our daughters from school. Her daughter attended her piano lesson before she had her measurement for her costume.

0 comments: