BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 15, 2010

I'M COMING HOME


Baguio City, the summer place for everyone and is the Summer Capital here in our country, the Philippines. The first time I stepped into this place, i felt like I am in heaven because of it's pine breeze and foggy atmosphere. I was then 5 years old, I really loved the place because since the time we came here I never left it for almost 15 years. I never missed the place where we came from, I'ved enjoyed every minute of my stay here. I have completed my elementary, high school and my course of Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Accounting at University of Cordilleras then Baguio Colleges Foundation. I thought I would be here forever...It never sinked into my mind that I will leave this place that I have dreamed of. I have to move out of this place for a greener pasture. I found a job that suits my degree. Established a new community in Manila; new friends, new neighbors and a family. I thought I was then contented and fulfilled to have them by my side. I was wrong..I feel an emptiness in me. I was looking for something that I lost for so many years. Until I realize, it is the place where I came from...BAGUIO CITY. The place where I belong!

0 comments: